Patanjali is one of India`s biggest brand to buy a wide range of herbal products. Today we are going to discuss everything about Patanjali Products. Nowadays the use of herbal products has increased. In past 5 years, 50% more peoples are likely to use Ayurvedic Products. We can say that using herbal products is the new trend.
When it comes to choosing best quality product we get confused. Today millions of herbal companies offered a huge number of products. That’s the reason why we are confused.
We are unable to decide which one is good for us and which product should we use. Here I am to help you out of this problem. I am making this process of choosing your product easy for you.
I am giving this review with my own personal experience. This post is all about commonly used Beauty products. And I have tried a huge number of Herbal Beauty products. As my skin is bit oily and sensitive, I must have to be more concern about it.
Patanjali is the latest brand I am using these days. I thought it works like wow for me! Yeah, I am personally satisfied with these products. Products are highly recommended by me as it really works great.
Here I am giving the review of more than 20 products. This is all about your queries regarding Patanjali products. If you are unable to buy each and every product to try nothing is the problem. I am here! I will do this for you.
At first, Think about the questions that come to your mind before going to market for buying herbal products.
What are the products that suit my skin type? Which product is best among all? And so on…
I know you are busy and don’t have that much time to go through each and every product before purchasing. Read this post fully and I am sure you will find the right product in no time.
Intro-Patanjali Ayurveda India
Let`s talk about Patanjali first-
Patanjali Ayurveda Limited is a consumer goods company in India. The registered office is located in Delhi whereas manufacturing unit and headquarter is situated in the industrial area of Haridwar. Patanjali is the company that manufactures mineral and Herbal products. It is fastest growing FMCG company in India. It is founded in 2006 by Baba Ramdev and Acharya BalKrishna.
Patanjali is producing not only foods and beverages but also cleaning agents, personal care products, Ayurvedic medicines and Beauty products. The company manufactures more than 900 products including 45 types of cosmetic products and 30+ types of food products.
According to the company, all the products that are manufactured by the company are made up of Ayurveda and Natural components. Patanjali has also launched baby products as well as Beauty products.
Here is the list of the Patanjali products we will discuss today-
This Kajal comes in a beautiful green packaging. No Smudge! No Smear! Written on it.
Cost- If you are buying a pack of kajal of 3gm will have to pay only ₹ 90 for it. Quantity- Even if you are a huge kajal lover, 3gm is enough for a month.
Effect- It gives your eyes a sculpted look. This Patanjali kajal will enhance the elegance of your eyes and make them look alluring sultry.
- It is purely made up of unique ointment formulation of vegetable oil and natural things like herbs and wax.
- This kajal is totally enriched with the organic extracts. it helps to nourish your eyes and makes it feel light and soft.
- It helps to improve your Eyes without any extra care.
- Yes, it is made of 100% natural ingredients
- Note* one important point to be noticed. It is written smudge proof on it. In my view actually, it is not right to some extent.
It works great for those having dry skin and for those who like to use kajal for only a few hours. If you are having oily skin and you sweat a lot, I don’t think this is the good product for you. But yeah! It has so many goodnesses that’s why I will recommend it if you wear kajal all the time at home.
This is basically a sindur stick. This is the only product in my list that I haven’t used. Only For product review to you all, I bought this to my elder sister. This is an Ok product for her and me too. It is just like an ordinary sindur with maroon color but it is different only coz it contains herbs.
The thing that is different in this is that it is totally comprised of natural ingredients. These are Rakt Chandan (red sandal), Manjistha and Kesar (saffron) along with some essential oils and natural wax.
Do try! Believe it or not- It is smudge proof.
You have to pay only ₹75 for the pack of 3gm which is enough for 3-4 months.
Lip balm is one of the must-have product for me. After using this Patanjali Strawberry Lip Balm I am a huge fan of this. This balm is lighter as compared to other. This is what I like the most- Not sticky and non-gluey.
If your lips are super dehydrated then you will have to apply it twice or thrice sometimes.
Ingredients & Cost- there are lots of essential oils in this balm. Like oil- wheat, Shea butter, Olives, Lodhra (symplocos), Cow milk fat (Ghee), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
This product cost only ₹25 for 10gm. This is like no-cost as it reaches with the lots of goodness of natural essential oils.
4. Patanjali Tejus Beauty cream
The packaging is quite similar to other herbal creams but yes it is beautiful. This Patanjali Tejus Beauty cream is an Ayurvedic composition of all natural ingredients.
Composition- aloe Vera, Sandal, Tulsi, Daruhaldi (Berberis eristata) ,Kutaj (Holerrhena Antidycentica), Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus), Haldi (Turmeric) and Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia).
All the ingredients used in this cream is extremely useful for glowing and flawless skin. The best part of this product is that it is herbal and has no side effects unless you have an allergy of any of the ingredient.
Quantity- a pack of 50gm will go one whole month for a single person.
Price- It costs ₹ 70 only which is quite affordable for everyone.
- Patanjali Tejus Beauty cream is a shiny beige color lightweight cream
- Smells really sweet although not purely natural, there is added perfume in this cream.
- At the time of application, it feels smooth and silky. After applying it get settled and get bit drier and feels like fine powder.
- In summer it becomes little dewy after few minutes of applying.
- In winter using this product is not a good idea. As it feels dry after applying and in winter’s skin is already dried. Not recommended in winter even for oily skin.
- It gives an instant glow without giving white cast on your skin.
- It is super lightweight and applying it is super easy too. Use it just as a foundation.
Are you noticing the primary signs of aging on your skin? Are you worried about your skin? looking for the solution that can go with you for a long time?
Here it is, this Patanjali Tejus Anti-Wrinkle cream is made for you. It says- “Tejus Anti-wrinkle cream- Helps in removing unwanted spots and wrinkles.
This herbal Anti-wrinkle cream is really a good product for those who want to remove unwanted skin problems. It works slowly and steadily but its effects will stay for a long period.
Cost- it costs ₹150 for 50gm which is not too expensive.
Ingredients- There is a long list of ingredients that are present in this cream. Some of these are well known for us. These are-
- Aloe Vera
- Powder of masoor daal
- Oils of- Wheat, Jojoba, Sandal, almond, Chiraunji (Buchnania)
- Extracts of- Cucumber (Kheera), Manjistha, Red Sandalwood and turmeric (Haldi).
- Pulps- Banana and Papaya
Oh my God! Lots of kinds of stuff… these are the ingredients but I am sure I have left some of them too. This is a great product, it is having almost all the natural herbs, fruits, and oils that are super hygienic and essential for our skin.
This is the reason why this works so well. It’s get absorbed into the skin in no time. Gives a fine glowy finish and I must say it Works great for dry skin.
NOTE* -The only thing that you can say or maybe don’t like this cream is its oily texture. It is highly moisturizing and my skin is bit oily. Putting this cream on when you are going outside is not a good idea. It’s better to use it before you are going to bed.
This is a herbal Face pack by Patanjali. Divya Kanti Lep is made up of herbs and natural ingredients. It has astringent along with detoxifying and moisturizing properties.
Also, It helps in removing Tan, sunburn and even dark spots on your skin. More about Divya Kanti lep- It makes your skin feel fresh and glow.
- JaiphalChandan Swet (white)
- Ela Badi
Cost- It will cost you only ₹70 for 50gm.
Use- Mix milk, honey, Rosewater or Aloe Vera juice/ pulp/ gel with 2-5gm of this Divya Kanti lep. Mix it well to make a fine paste-like consistency. Apply once a day let it dry for at least 1hr then wash it off with cold water.
This is the product that I use almost daily. I apply Patanjali Pose water twice or thrice in a day. It makes me feel fresh and keeps my skin hydrated. You can use this rose water to remove makeup and even after removing your makeup. You can put 1-2 drops into your eyes for eye`s cleansing.
I don’t think for this product we need to talk about Ingredients. This is pure natural Rosewater. Purely extracted from fresh handpicked Roses. It basically contains Gulab Ark (rose essence). Furthermore, it is mentioned in the bottle- “No preservatives have been added”.
Cost- ₹25 only- for 120 ml bottle. I already have bought 2 of it and now it`s your time. The cost is not so expensive and that’s why you should give it a try.
8. Patanjali Soundarya Facewash
If we are talking face wash, Patanjali is having a huge range of it. There are so many different types of Soundarya face washes. Each one is for the different skin types. Here are some of the Soundarya Face Washes-
»Soundarya Face wash– This is a simple type but more effective for oily skin. This is my personal favorite face wash. Packaging is a simple white colored tube with orange lemon and green Aloe Vera printed on it.
It costs ₹60 for 60 gm.
» (Men`s)Patanjali Soundarya Neem-Tulsi face wash– This face wash is for Men. The packaging is much similar to that of Aloe Vera gel. It is perfect face wash for those suffering from pimples and Acne problems. I have used it and feel it is good for summer.
Cost is ₹70 for 100gm and suits for every skin type.
» Soundarya Face wash (Neem, Tulsi, Aloe Vera, Orange Peel) – This is one of the best Patanjali Soundarya Face wash. It is rich in Healing, Nourishing and Rejuvenating properties of Aloe Vera. Orange peel extracts make your skin youthful and firmer. Neem, Tulsi cleanse, disinfect and tighten the skin to give you a clean, smooth and glowing look. Use twice daily or as often required to keep the face clean and bright.
It cost ₹90 for 100gm.
Other Patanjali Facewashes
There is many more face washes other than Soundarya face washes. Here are the other types of the face washes.
» Patanjali Rose Facewash
» Honey Orange facewash
» Orange Aloe Vera facewash
» Lemon Honey Facewash
» Neem Tulsi Face Wash
9. Patanjali face Scrub
People always ask me about face scrub. Probably They thought this is not so important thing for us. Well yeah, this is not so important! But if you want your face look glowing and feel fresh, free from dirt and pollution. You should use this if you are outgoing/ working women.
Patanjali face scrub helps you to get rid of blackhead and your skin feel smooth. I have tried these and both of these works good for me. There are two different types of Patanjali Face Scrub. I guess, one for oily and another is for little dry skin type.
» Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub– This is my type of face scrub because it really helps to remove excess oils from our skin. The tiny granules helps to remove initial blackheads and opens our skin pores. It costs ₹60 for 60gm.
» Soundarya Multani Mitti Face Scrub– Costs ₹75 for 60gm. If your skin is bit dry you can use this one. This Multani Mitti Face Scrub is not as dry as Apricot and doesn’t make dry skin dryer.
10. Patanjali Soundarya Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera rich in rejuvenating and healing properties. It helps to cover open pores after scrubbing. There are two different Verities in this Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel.
» Soundarya Aloe Vera Gel– This is a classic pure Aloe Vera gel. “Aloe Vera is rich in medicinal properties and hence use in treating Burns, Cuts, Insect`s bites and several skin problems”. Patanjali will cost you only ₹80 for 150ml tube.
» Soundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan– This is a little different from classic Aloe Vera gel, it is rich in properties of Kesar Chandan. The packaging is different. it is slightly saffron in color. The antioxidant properties of this unique blend soothe your rough and dry skin and brighten the dull parts. Giving your skin smoother to the touch and more radiant with a natural shine. Cost- ₹100 for 150ml.
11. Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack
This face pack is mate with Multani Mitti and has lots of minerals in it (like zinc oxide, Aluminum and magnesium) that repairs and rejuvenate skin.
Ingredients- Multani Mitti, Aloe Vera, and many of essential oils. Cost- ₹60 for 60gm.
12. Patanjali Tejus 100% pure coconut oil
The price of this 100% pure coconut oil is ₹40 only. Yes, at only ₹40 you will get the best of natural coconut oil. You can use this product as a moisturizer. I have tried this as a moisturizer and guess what it works really awesome.
You can use this as a makeup remover or moisturizer or you can make your our DIY homemade essential oils using this.
13. different types of Patanjali Hair Oils
- Kesh Kanti oil- Cost- ₹130 for 120 ml. Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil is really a lightweight and it curbs hair fall and dandruff too.
- Almond Hair oil-Ideal hair oil product for daily use. It smells like other ordinary almond oils. This Cost- about ₹55 for 100 ml.
- Sheetal Oil- It comes in a beautiful red bottle and smells strong like any other cooling oil. It is much better than other as the smell is not so bad. The Cost- ₹55 for 100ml.
- Amla hair Oil- Cost- ₹40 for 100 ml. This Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla hair oil is much affordable and is 100% pure Amla (gooseberry) extracts.
- Patanjali Divya Badam Rogan Almond Hair Oil- Cost- ₹150 for 60 ml. this is quite expensive but yeah more effective than other Patanjali hair oils.
14. 7 best Patanjali Hair Cleansers
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Natural hair cleanser- This shampoo smells good and having gel-like consistency it cleans all types of scalp dirt. The only thing I don’t like about this shampoo is that it makes my hair bit dry that’s why I must have to use conditioner after it. Cost- ₹75 for 200ml.
- Kesh Kanti Reetha hair cleanser- Reetha (fruit of soapnut tree) is known for making hair soft, silky and shiny and it does it to some extent. The Cost- ₹ 85 for a 200ml bottle.
- Kesh Kanti Anti-dandruff hair cleanser- Anti-dandruff written on it doesn’t mean it will remove all dandruff in a single wash. Maybe you have to wash your hair 2times in a week and after multiple washes, you may see the result. It doesn’t work for me as my scalp is highly oily. Cost- ₹110 for 200ml (little expensive too).
- Shikakai hair cleanser- This Patanjali Shikakai hair cleanser is made with (Acacia Cocinna) which helps your hair to look freeze free and shiny. It does wonder for me in summer but is not recommended in winters. It Costs- ₹95 for 200ml.
- Patanjali milk protein shampoo- I will recommend this hair cleanser to the people having highly rough and dry hair. It nourishes and makes it soft and smooth. Cost- ₹95 for 200ml bottle.
- Aloe Vera Hair cleanser- Again Aloe Vera is a magical herb for our skin hair and as well as our inner health. It comes in a green Colored packing which gives the more natural feel. Cost- ₹85 for 200ml.
- Patanjali coconut hair wash- This hair wash will work best for chemically treated hair as it makes your hair freeze free and really smooth. Comes in a tube like a container which is really handy. Cost- ₹95 for 150 ml.
15. Patanjali Hair conditioner
- Damage control hair conditioner- I can`t say anything about whether it is damage control or not but yeah! It is a good anti-hair fall product. The Cost- ₹60 for 100gm.
- Olive Almond hair conditioner- It contains real Almont oil and Olive oil which is good for our hair and we can get a healthy shiny hair after every wash. Cost- ₹60 of 100gm.
- Kesh Kanti Protein Hair conditioner- this conditioner build hair fibers and protect hairs from damage. It is a medium consistency product and has a sweet smell too. Cost- ₹60 for 100 gm.
16. Patanjali herbal mehndi-
I am using this Patanjali herbal mehndi once in a month or two. Prevent hair fall and premature graying of hairs. Cost- ₹35 for a 100gm pack which is less expensive or I can say it is cheapest as compared to others.
17. Best Patanjali Beauty Soaps in India
Patanjali offers a huge range of Soaps and body cleanser, I am giving a list of some of them that I have used…
For Oily Skin->
- Ojus Multani Mitti Soap- This is my all-time favorite that’s why I am giving it the first place in this list. There are only a few things that you have to keep in your mind while using this soap and that is – it works for oily skin and if used of dry skin it may make it drier.
It works best in summers as it is the time when skin needs a good cleanser. It costs- ₹35 for 75gm.
- Haldi Chandan Kanti- As its name states it reaches with the properties of turmeric and sandal. It is having all the antiseptic properties to heal skin deformities and makes skin glow. Cost- only ₹28 for 150gm.
- Aloe Vera Kanti- Ahh! I don’t think I have to say so much about this product may be. You all know the properties of Aloe Vera. This versatile product used in almost all Patanjali products. It is helpful for dry as well as oily skin as it helps to maintain our skin`s PH value. Reach with the properties of healing and nourishing. Cost- ₹13 for 75gm.
- Lemon & Honey Kanti- Cost- ₹19 for a 75gm bar. This is another soap that I love the most. It looks semitransparent and smells really good and I am sure you are gonna love this too. It smells like fresh lemon and really good soap to remove all dirt from skin and gives a fresh feeling.
- Neem Kanti (useful for Acne and pimples treatment and can used for all skin type). Rich with the goodness of antibacterial properties. Cost ₹15 for 75gm.
For Dry Skin->
- Mogra Body cleanser- this soap has an awesome smell which oozes of the luxurious scent of Mogra (Jasmine). It is really hydrating as it is glycerin based soap. Cost- ₹25 for 75gm.
- Almond Kesar Kanti- This bath soap is the resent soap from Patanjali product that I have used. Helpful in removing sun tan and dryness. It feels smooth glowing after wash but for oily skin, you will need to use this twice or more for the desired result. The thing I don’t like about this is its Saffron smell. Overall it is a good product. It Cost- ₹19 for 75 gm.
- Rose Kanti- Patanjali rose body cleanser is for dry skin but it can also use on oily skin type as a regular soap. It really smells like rose and makes you fall in love with this soap. If you are a huge Rose lover you should give it a try. Cost-only ₹19 for a 75gm bar.
- Aqua Refresh- This soap is enriched with the properties of Neem, Tulsi, Turmeric and Aloe Vera. It prevents Roughness of skin and best for winter`s use. Cost- ₹24 for 75gm.
- Patanjali Saundarya Cream Body cleanser- This Saundarya Cream body Soap is exclusively made for dry and dehydrated skin type. It is made up of natural Essential Oils, Milk Cream, Aloe Vera and Zinc oxide. Patanjali Saundarya cream body cleanser is good for gleaning skin dirt and for giving a glowing complexion. Cost- ₹95 for a 75gm bar.
For All skin Type->
- Patanjali Saundarya Mysore Super Body Cleanser- This soap is a wow product for me it not only smells good, works well but also looks good. It looks like a luxurious Soap of a round shape with a flat base. Made with Mysore sandalwood oil and Aloe Vera extract. Cost- ₹99 for 75gm.
- Patanjali Mint Tulsi body cleanser- Tulsi (Holy Basil) and Pudina (Mint) both of these are having high antibacterial properties. First of all, try this and decide on your own that is this made for your skin type or not. Cost- ₹24 only.
It is a traditional herbal Indian face pack. The blend’s base, containing powder of Masur dal (split red lentils), urad dal (split black gram), jau (Oat) and chaval (rice). Make a fine paste using rose water and honey let it dry on the skin. It helps you scrub away surface dust, grime and old skin. Cost-₹60 for 100 gm pack.
19. Patanjali Clean and fresh Hair Removal cream
Cost- ₹65 for 50gm. This Patanjali Hair Removal cream is made up of herbal products. It makes skin smooth and remove all unwanted hairs and also smells much better than any other hair removal creams
20. Patanjali Herbal Shaving Cream
This is made of natural extracts. Its Ingredients—Aloe Vera, Pudina (mint), Neem Tulsi and Haldi (Turmeric). This product is rich in the goodness of nature, in conclusion having the properties to heal different skin problems.
Cost- ₹55 for 100gm (which is quite affordable to us)
Stay tuned for many more Patanjali Product`s Review. We will do it together! Help me to complete my post on the review of Patanjali products and for this do comment your suggestion.
Keep Smiling and Stay Happy- “Because you are Beautiful”.